ملاحق البحرين تنتخب 2014
His Majesty King Hamad Bin Isa Al-Khalifa will receive the C3 Lifetime Achievement Award from Dr. Henry Kissinger
2016 C3 US-Arab Business and Healthcare Summit, September 26 & 27, NYC, the Union League Club
King of Bahrain, Henry Kissinger, David Petraeus, James Woolsey to Participate in September C3 Summit
NEW YORK, July 22, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The 2016 C3 US-Arab Business & HealthcareSummit is pleased to announce that His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Khalifa, King of Bahrain, will receive the C3 Lifetime Achievement Award at the C3 US-Arab Business Summit on September 26th and 27th at the Union League Club in New York City. Former Secretary of State, Dr. Henry Kissinger, will present the award to His Majesty. Also delivering the Keynote address will be General David Petraeus (ret) and now Chairman of KKR Global Institute and former Director of CIA. He will be interviewed by Ellen Lord, President and CEO of Textron Systems. Delivering the Keynote for the Healthcare Summit will be Dr. Walid Fitaihi, Chairman and CEO of the International Healthcare Center in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Other speakers include Ambassador James Woolsey, also former Director of CIA; Ellen Lord, President and CEO of Textron Systems; along with several other distinguished guest speakers from the public and private sectors. Other speakers include:
- His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, Kingdom of Bahrain
- Dr. Henry Kissinger, former US Secretary of State
- General David Petraeus, former CIA Director, and now Chairman of KKR, Global
- Ambassador James Woolsey, Former Director of CIA
- His Excellency Tarek Kabil, Minister of Commerce and Foreign Trade for Egypt
- Mr. NawafAlthari, Head of Counter-Terrorism for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Ambassador James Smith (former Ambassador to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
- Dr. Walid A. Fitaihi, Founder, Chairman and CEO of the International Medical Center, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Dr. Delano Roosevelt (Board member of the American Mission Hospital and grandson of President Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Mr. Talat Z. Hafiz, Secretary General, Saudi Banks, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Mr. Matthew Bishop, The Economist
- Mr. Tom Speechley, CEO, AbraajGroup
- Dr. Ali Mohammed Al Rakaf, Founder Project CODE Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (INV)
- Ms. Ellen Lord, President & CEO, Textron
His Majesty King Hamad Bin Isa Al-Khalifa will receive the C3 Lifetime Achievement Award from Dr. Henry Kissinger.
Past C3 Lifetime Achievement Award recipients have included:
- President Bill Clinton;
- Mr. KhaladAhmed Al Habtoor, and
- General Wesley Clark.
Going into its fifth year, and with the continuing collaboration from the U.S. State Department, the U.S. Department of Commerce (who anchored the DOC 2016 Riyadh trade mission to our Riyadh Forum this past April) and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the September C3 Summits have been scheduled, based on a request by the United Nations, to coincide with their 71st General Assembly (the 2016 UN General Assembly is September 13-26, 2016). The rationale by the UN to support the September 26th C3-US Arab Business Summit is to attract attending dignitaries from their General Assembly to take part in the two-day C3 US-Arab Summit, many of whom will most likely be interested in attending due to the level of speakers participating.
The theme of the 2015 C3 US-Arab Business Summit is based on security solutions, job creation and healthcaretransformation. A prominent group of 500 international business leaders and government officials, from 16 countries, will headline a two-day agenda, sharing their perspectives on issues that shape business planning, risk assessment, decision-making, and the conduct of commerce and finance between our two regions.
Held in New York City and Riyadh each year, the C3 Summits are the fastest growing and most important interdisciplinary global conferences for senior business and healthcare professionals in the US-Arab world. C3 focuses on the most important aspects of relations between the US and Arab World: Community, Collaboration, and Commerce, as it seeks to bridge divides through a better understanding between the regions. To learn more and/or register to attend, go to www.c3summitllc.com.
News provided by: The 2016 C3 US-Arab Business & Healthcare Summit
22 JULY 2016